Virtuosos Solutions Smart TOC is a state of art Tower operating software. Main features of Smart TOC are as follows:-
Alarm and Fault Collection, Analysis and Management:
It receives & manages various alarm, their severity, probable cause and status. All operations on alarms and alarm status changes are time stamped. The system has following features:-
- Collects status /alarm for Fire, Door Open / Close, DG failed to start, DG failed to stop, Low Lube Oil Pressure, DG Battery Voltage below threshold, DG - high water temperature / high canopy tempt, Diesel level in DG tank, EB RYB voltage periodic data as well as when each phase below threshold, DG Kilo watt hour, Power plant output fail, BTS battery voltage below thresholds, High Room Temperature, EB Kilo watt hour periodic data, EB available or not, DG output available or not, Site on battery or not, DG RYB voltage periodic data as well as when each phase outside permissible limit ( settable), DG Run hours, Run hours for BTS system on Battery etc
- Map Viewer: Map view reflect changes in the network status based on incoming alarm information by changes of color or the display. The Map Viewer GUI provides a high quality display on which the operations can be performed quickly and easily through multiple windows
- Analyzes, Processes, Stores and Manages Alarms and events coming from remote BTSs/ OSS systems.
- Stacks alarms in groups based on same recurring problem. As a result, Operators are not overstretched and can focus on the original alarm only.
- FML platform Components - It transforms the alarm and event data to valuable management information using statistical techniques, thereby extracting knowledge and insight from fault management data.
- Generates graphical reports that provide a multi-dimensional view of the fault occurrence history, allowing discovery of fault patterns to identify trouble spots for preventive maintenance.
- Resynchronization Component eliminates any alarm status discrepancies between the alarm status as presented by the Alarm handler (field unit) and the real equipment status which may have occurred during operation.
- Generates dockets with date and time stamping for occurrences and rectification of fault for each of the fault generated.
- Facility for proper docket management including intimation of docket via sms/ email etc.
- Provides display on GUI, report generation, fault escalation and tracking etc
- Manually creating a trouble ticket is as easy as submitting a web form, while the software assigns unique number to each service request and saves it in the database to review at any time.
Asset Management System (VAMS)
The Virtuosos Asset Management System (VAMS) manages asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, calibration, costing and tracking from a single system. The Asset management software shall provide following functionality:
The Assets Managers operates based on the rights and access available to a logged in user. Users are allowed to input and manage assets under their domain.
- Facility for inputting data of all various operator’s assets.
- Facility for managing the above data.
- Facility for producing asset reports. (based on the site wise inputs)
- Allows tracking of Warranty period, AMCs and provision of sending reminders by SMS and email.
- It is a comprehensive management solution for planned and unplanned activities including long- and short-term planning, and resource optimization. The system helps manage vendors for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, etc.
» Helps to carry out tasks such as Inventory management and depreciation, Scheduling of repair and maintenance, Location Availability and utilization, incident tracking, Total Cost etc.
- Hierarchical maps of India organized to provide all the information in a concise manner. Views can be managed to show required alarms and locations of various assets.
This software allows a tower company to bill various tenants/ operators based on the SLA performance, rent and energy bill. It is very easy to use and takes the data from DC metering. The Accounting Software shall have facility for the following:
- Based on downtime SLA are automatically monitored.
- DC metering allows capturing of the energy proportion of each operator.
- The accounting module has the provision to automatically change the billing as a result of asset addition by any of the tenant.
- The system provides log-in to all the tenants to monitor their SLAs, site status, and billing. This ensures transparency.
Fuel expenses constitute a major part of the Tower operational expenses as they rely heavily on diesel generators for power backup to ensure uninterrupted power supply.
Inefficient use of energy and pilferage lead to significant increase in operational expenses.
The software provides an effective mechanism to track and monitor power and fuel consumption.
It captures power and fuel consumption data in real time and provides advanced energy accounting.
It enables operational decision making with graphical dashboards and reporting and helps you reduce costs.
- Measurement and control of all energy aspects on sites:
Mains, DC, batteries, generators, air con, network equipment and total fuel management.
- Indicate/ define energy saving targets
- Compare between the nominal consumption for each energy consumer/device and the actual measured consumption.
- Monitor voltage and current charging and discharging ranges, and manage batteries environmental working conditions
- Fuel gauge sensors, Fuel cover tampering, Fuel tank peripheral security, Flow meters, Refueling indication, Collection and validation of Power and Fuel data in real-time, Real time Energy Accounting
It provides with a powerful automating messaging tool. It allows the managing of alarm-based messaging procedures to a certain number of media and destinations. The selection of alarms to be forwarded can be either:
- Manual: the operator selects a list of Alarm Objects in the TeMIP Configuration.
- Automatic: the alarm qualification criteria are customizable and a process running in the background forwards the alarms in real time (on arrival).
- There is a separate component which allows for manually scheduling and sending SMS/ email as desired.
Security and User Management:
The Virtuosos Access Control mechanism features allows Network Managers to give a proper access priority, with respect to physical and logical resources so to create various access level for different management needs. Safety management is internally guaranteed by means of internal specific tools:
- Access Control, a set of mechanisms that prevents a given user from accessing part of the management information when running a Graphical User Interface application
- Logging consists of audit trail of user logins and logouts.
- Commands issued, if any, all kinds of asset/ verb creations and deletions are available for future analysis at the click of a button.